FAQ About Making Bones
Here are some answers to some frequently asked questions about making bones. If you have additional questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Because of specific project logistics and health regulations, we require that bones be:
1) No larger than an actual human bone
2) Weigh no more than 3 lbs (1.25 kilos)
3) Constructed in neutral colors only
4) NOT include any real/actual bone matter (human or animal)
We also suggest that you:
1) Minimize purchased materials whenever possible and reuse and recycle materials
2) Consider making more than one bone
If you believe that other people you know may also want to make bones, consider having a Bone Making Party! If you would like to see what others have done around the country, check out our Gallery.
DEADLINE: The deadline for submitting bones has passed. We do not have the capacity to accept bones following the National Mall installation. If you missed the deadline, but would still like to share your work, you can send photos to email@example.com. Thanks to everyone who contributed!